[digiKam-users] Focal lens & lens info

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:38:41 BST 2022

You have a filter icon at the top of each tab next to the search. You have set
to custom at least in the Exif tab and selected to show the lens information.
Put on no filter and you will see that the lens information is not available
in Exif for this camera model. For this camera, the lens information is only
in the Makernotes (tab).

Maik