[digiKam-users] DigiCam wizard not starting?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 13:07:06 BST 2022

Hi,

Config file is here :

# pwd
/Users/gilles/Library/Preferences
# ls -al digikam*
-rw-------  1 gilles  staff     320  8 déc 05:32 digikam.plist
-rw-r--r--  1 gilles  staff    2645 12 jul  2021 digikam_oauthrc
-rw-r--r--  1 gilles  staff      96 10 mar 14:40 digikam_systemrc
-rw-------  1 gilles  staff  100780  5 avr 20:49 digikamrc
# uname -a
Darwin MacBook-Pro-de-gilles.local 20.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version
20.6.0: Tue Feb 22 21:10:41 PST 2022;
root:xnu-7195.141.26~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

Best regards

Gilles Caulier

PS: if you expect that Apple Finder is able to find files in the
preferences user space area... (:-)))...