[digiKam-users] Struggle with DigiKam and SQL

stefan.lange at quicknet.nl stefan.lange at quicknet.nl
Wed Apr 13 13:05:12 BST 2022

I was not able to find an answer to my problem.

I found some solutions for UNIX/ LINUX but not for Windows.

In short here is my problem:

1 Windows 11 Laptop;

On that laptop: 1 private account and 1 work account;

Both account are backup with OneDrive (for each account a separate MS-Office
account with 1T storage);

Each account contains pictures and movies that I want to maintain and access
from within that particular account. I don't want to mix those pictures and
movies into 1 collection.

How to solve the issue?

Regards,

Stefan