[digiKam-users] Is it possible to view import logs from GUI

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 11:06:51 BST 2022

Hi,

For the both questions, the response is not currently, if you want to
show the previous sessions import log, as the current session log is
available on GUI. I have code somewhere to quickly implement log
features for all places in the application(not only import tools).

Please report this wish in bugzilla

Thanks in advance

Best

Gilles Caulier