[digiKam-users] recovering only some tags from db

leoutation at gmx.fr leoutation at gmx.fr
Sun Apr 3 20:04:51 BST 2022

Hi
I deleted about 1000 .xmp tags, they were placed in a tag folder 'F'.
These tags still appear in tags manager, I think there are still in
database. I don't want to sync from db to images because it takes a very
long time, and it's not safe. I dream: is there a way  to recover them
by selecting only  'F' tag folder? I tried it inside tags manager, it
doesn't work :(
Conditions: digikam git version, mariadb external database

--
Maderios