[digiKam-users] [Digikam-users] Digikam installation error in Apple OS X Sierra (10.12)

Ridolfi Simone amicolinux at linuxmail.org
Tue Sep 28 16:50:16 BST 2021

Hi everyone, some time ago I installed on an imac OS X 10.12 (Sierra)
even if by now a bit dated for what it has to use it is more than enough
but I hope to be able to update it soon to one of the latest versions.

After this premise now I'll explain what my problem is ... I installed
digikam exactly as I do with any other mac program (using the pgk)
unfortunately, however, even if digikam is installed it seems to be
missing some files and for this it does not work.

in the link below I linked an image (which I have no idea if it passed
in the list) that reports the error in question.

Image link: https://disk.yandex.com/i/--r33s-768Id5g

would anyone know how to help me solve this error?

if this error occurs again even with the latest versions what could I do?

thank you all