[digiKam-users] Where do the pick widget "flag" icons come from?

2895qgvg6v at liamekaens.com 2895qgvg6v at liamekaens.com
Tue Sep 28 01:03:50 BST 2021

Thanks Maik,

Once you mentioned Breeze, I looked at the console messages again and
noticed that there was a message about the breeze icon theme not being
found.  After I installed the Debian package breeze-icon-theme, I can
see the colored flag icons in digikam, whether I select the default
theme or one of the other themes digikam's Settings->Themes menu.

Does this mean that the Debian's digikam package should depend on the
breeze-icon-theme package?  If so I can file a Debian bug.

On 2021-09-27 03:35, Maik Qualmann metzpinguin-at-gmail.com