[digiKam-users] TODO memo

Thomas sdktda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 20:17:35 BST 2021

Hi,

I do not know if there is a way to do this.

But this is what I do:

1. Right click on album --> Open in File Manager

2. Create a .txt file with the same name as the image file. Then I write
a few notes about the photo.

This is very cumbersome, but it is nice to have notes together with the
image.

However, there is no support for this workflow in DK.

It would be really nice if DK would enable this. And also treat .txt or
.md files with same name as a photo as belonging to that photo. So that
it would be possible to easily add notes to picture as well as move the
notes files together with the picture, etc.