[digiKam-users] Searchable post repository/archive?

Alan H webaccounts at live.com
Sat Oct 23 18:43:28 BST 2021

Greetings,

I bookmarked a link to a repository of user posts that I searched first for answers to questions I have about digikam. The link is (was?) http://digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com/digikam-users-f1735189.html

I don’t recall if this was for a specific post or the repository in general but I could search for other posts using keywords. The link no longer works  - (” can’t connect to the server at digikam.1695700.n4.nabble.com.”) - and I cannot find anything similar.

Is a searchable repository/archive still available? Thanks.