[digiKam-users] Save tags in mp4 files

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 18:24:09 BST 2021

Currently, tags cannot be written to MP4 files. Like RAW files, video files
are basically write-protected. You could store metadata in sidecars. We plan
to use ExifTool to write metadata in video files in the future. Note that
ExifTool only supports the writing of video files in the more recent versions.

Maik