[digiKam-users] SSL Handshake Failed - Geolocating images with Open Street Map

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Tue Oct 5 20:31:09 BST 2021

This seems specific to Open Street Map. It's ok with geonames.org but
this doesn't have much detail beyond country name. I had a look through
the Settings but I can't see anywhere it authenticates.

I've gone back to using geosetter in Windows which is ok. When I look in
my settings for geosetter it uses geonames.org too. But in DK with
geonames (non-US) it only gives me the country name and no further details.