[digiKam-users] exiv2 corrupted image metadata

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 14:42:39 GMT 2021

I can reproduce the problem with my native digiKam version, same error
message. A test with the AppImage from digiKam-7.3.0, which contains a
slightly older version of Exiv2, shows no problems with the image.
A test with the Exiv2 CLI tool shows the same error message. Since the problem
can be reproduced well with the CLI tool from Exiv2, report the problem with
the test image to Exiv2 on Github.

Maik