[digiKam-users] Somehow I've managed to make "Ignored" under "People" disappear, how do I get it back?

Jonathan Kamens jik at kamens.us
Wed Nov 17 23:06:33 GMT 2021

I've somehow managed to make the "Ignored" folder that is supposed to
show up with "Unconfirmed" and "Unknown" disappear. I can mark faces as
ignored, but there's no way for me to view the faces that have been
marked ignored because the folder is gone. How do I get it back? I'm
using DigiKam 7.3.0 on Ubuntu 21.10, installed using the Linux AppImage.

Thanks,

Jonathan Kamens