[digiKam-users] Errors reported on console, Digikam 7.3

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 10:43:01 GMT 2021

Le mar. 16 nov. 2021 à 10:34, Chris Green <cl at isbd.net> a écrit :

> I'm running the Digikam 7.3 appimage on xubuntu 21.10, when run from
> the command prompt I see various information messages plus the
> following two error lines when I exit Digikam:-
>
>     unknown: Unhandled container to remove :  Digikam::DigikamApp
>     unknown: failed to create compose table

The unknown want means certainly a warning coming from a low level shared
library, as KF5 (KDE core) or Marble.

the first one is visible on my computer. It's not an error.

I cannot see the second one. Perhaps you have set-up Color Management ? Or
perhaps it comes from JPEG loader.

Anyway, if all runs perfectly, you can ignore it.

Best