[digiKam-users] Georeferencing

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 07:16:36 GMT 2021

The address dialog window comes from the Marble component, we have no control
over it. It is possible that Marble uses additional databases for the address
dialog and OpenStreetMap. Yes, it leads to a crash when closing, the error has
already been reported to Marble. You need to add all of the address items in
the right sidebar for the location record to be complete.

Maik