[digiKam-users] Snap Digikam: exiftool and translation

Alex Antão alex at familiaturista.com.br
Tue Nov 9 15:04:11 GMT 2021

Thank you Erick

   Just changed last night to AppImage. I like to give the SO's default a try, but in this case, AppImage is really the best option.

   Everything is working now. Thanks for all.

best regards.

---- Ativado Ter, 09 nov 2021 10:59:59 -0300 Erick Moreno <erickmoreno at gmail.com> escreveu ----

Hi Alex, I'm also a brazilian portuguese speaker and I advise the use of AppImage.
To have a better integration with appImage "installations", https://github.com/TheAssassin/AppImageLauncher can be helpful.

If AppImage doesn't work for you, give the flatpack a try: https://flathub.org/apps/details/org.kde.digikam. I don't use it for Digikam but, for other graphic softwares, flatpack works much better than snap on my setup.

Abraços