[digiKam-users] How to hide specified folders from scanning in digiKam for Windows

Martin J. Evans martin.j.evans at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:41:26 GMT 2021

I see you already have a response on excluding folders.

I don't typically exclude any folder under my root tree. However, like
you by default I see duplicates - the RAW and JPG. Instead of excluding
folders I use advanced searches to find the images I want. These are
easy to set up and save. For instance it is easy to add an advanced
search which only shows files ending in JPG.

Martin

--
Martin J. Evans, Wetherby, UK