[digiKam-users] Fwd: Hope this is not OT

Gerd Muncke gerd.muncke at bigpond.com
Wed May 12 19:27:27 BST 2021

Hi Errol,
I think you've got tough luck. While I also scanned lots of slides and even more 35-
mm colour negatives very successfully with my Epson V800 I only had to do minor
corrections, most of them with the digikam built-in editor.
I tried the same with your picture and found that it requires a lot of patience and time
(which I'm lacking currently) to somewhat get the right balance of colours.
The software that goes with my scanner is indeed very good and does already a lot of
work for me. Draw your own conclusions from this.
All the best
Gerd

--
Gerd Muncke