[digiKam-users] People thumbnail not zoomed to face?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon May 10 12:34:54 BST 2021

 The problem has been fixed in digiKam-7.2.0, it also only occurred with
UNC file paths. I suspect you are on Windows. A short test with different
types of images showed no problems. Which image type does the problem occur
with? Otherwise we need a DebugView log as described here:

https://www.digikam.org/contribute/

Maik