[digiKam-users] wrong picture rotation

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon May 10 07:40:35 BST 2021

Hi Maik

one question I didn't have an answer, when we are talking of sidecars
file, that's applicable to raw files only, but for jpeg it is embeded in
the jpeg itself, so we shouldn't have the same problem, no? at least I
hope my set-up is cofigured to behave in this way (I sent you the
screenshot) and my problem was on the jpeg

regards