[digiKam-users] UI changes in digiKam 7.2.0

Chris Wood ceperman at gmail.com
Sun May 9 17:57:19 BST 2021

I've recently upgraded to digiKam 7.2.0. There are some UI differences
that I'd like to change if possible.

Thumbnail view: a single click on a thumbnail gets me to the preview.
Previously a single click on the preview would return to the thumbnail
view, now it needs a double click. Can I change this back to a single
click?

Rename (F2): the rename dialog doesn't show the file ext so I can't
change it. Previously the file ext was shown so I could. Is there a
setting that controls this?

Thanks,
Chris Wood