[digiKam-users] how to add a camera in the filters

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat May 8 08:40:33 BST 2021

Hi Gilles

no, result of the search on the brand (and not with the model, sorry for
confusion)  with "Olympus" is empty. May be the search is looking at the
exact match with the brand ("Olympus Corporation" from the Exif) ?

Now based on your comment I looked at the model, found my camera in the
list, and that's ok

Regrads

frederic