[digiKam-users] Renaming images in another root/album

digikam at 911networks.com digikam at 911networks.com
Wed May 5 19:54:49 BST 2021

DK 7.2.0 appimage.

I need to name/rename images in an other location.

All my photos hang from: /other/photos

My files are img_1234.cr2 and rename my regular images with:

text-[date:"yyyyMMdd"]-[file]{range:5,8} which gives me: text-20210505-1234.cr2.

It works extremely well when my images are in the /other/photos. But...

I have a bunch (a few hundreds) of temporary photos in
"/home/myself/temp/photos", that I want to rename using DK. Is there
a way of doing it without polluting my database? or some other
software that gives access to the metadata?

Thanks

The photos in "/home/myself/temp/photos" are temporary and will never
be in my "repository"

--
sknahT

vyS