[digiKam-users] reset face detection db

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Sat May 1 20:41:12 BST 2021

    So I misunderstoo d the semantics of the '-' button, which is 'this
is not a face' instead of 'the person you detected is wrong'; see the 'x'
button, also 'this is not a face') and I poisoned my db.

    how can I reset the face detection db? I tried moving the .db file,
but now digikam crashes detecting faces. I guess it's because it's not
finding the file or nor finding things in the file that should be there
but arent'. sorry no backtraces yet.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
The technology industry sees itself as in rebellion against corporate