[digiKam-users] Tiny mouse on Ubuntu 20.10

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 18:40:08 BST 2021

In order for the environment variable "QT_SCALE_FACTOR" to work, the option
for "Use high DPI scaling from the screen factor" must be activated in the
digiKam setup under Miscellaneous-> System. But why the mouse pointer changes
over an AppImage window under Ubuntu, even Ubuntu probably doesn't know
itself.

Maik