[digiKam-users] Help with this use case, please.

Chris Poldervaart vaarticus at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 15:40:58 GMT 2021

I ended up using Robocopy to get the images migrated.  As much as I wanted
to use digiKam for that, it either hung up, or copied non-image files that
I didn't want to move. So... for those looking to do something similar,
this is working out great.

RoboCopy.exe "[source folder]" "[target folder]" *.jpg *.jpeg *.jpe *.jif
*.jfif *.jfi *.png *.gif *.webp *.tiff *.tif *.psd *.raw *.arw *.cr2 *.nrw
*.k25 *.bmp *.dib *.heif *.heic *.jp2 *.j2k *.jpf *.jpx *.jpm *.mj2 *.svg
*.svgz *.ai *.eps /S /COPY:DAT /MT:8

Once I get the images migrated, I'll look at using digiKam to re-organize
them.