[digiKam-users] using albums

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 17:44:42 GMT 2021

Hi all

one question , I'm using DK 7.2RC on windows ,

I'm just wondering how to expand/collapse albums, in the album window
(from menu on the left). I see effectively a + or - to expand/collapse
an album but I'm looking to other functionalities:

- in the album window, is there a way to search an album, as I'm
starting to have lots of collections and album, it  is not easy to
retreive a specific album

- is there a way to collapse all albums (I have many album/collections
and would like to navigate more easily )

- in  menu/tools  where you can select albums, I have the same question,
with the number of albums and sub-albums it is sometime painful to find
the one I'm looking for

- is there a way to open multiple DK windows to see pictures from one
album in one window and other pictures from another album in another window

thanks for your help

frederic