[digiKam-users] v7 question on HTML gallery

digikam2021 at rscubed.com digikam2021 at rscubed.com
Thu Jun 17 21:24:29 BST 2021

I have been using v6 for some years now and CentOS8 just broke it with an OS
upgrade....

So I have installed flatpak digikam v7.2 and it seems to work except that I can
not find the path for putting my custom html gallery template.

I have modified the HTML Elegant template to make it to my own likes and it has
worked fine with v6. But after upgrading to v7 it seem the location where I need
to put it has changed and I have not been able to find where that new location
is...

Could someone point it out to me ?

thanks

Matt