[digiKam-users] Digikam debugging

hal revelstone77 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 15:02:05 BST 2021

I'm having a problem with Digikam crashing within a few minutes after
opening, every time.  I wanted to create the debug trace and am trying to
follow the instructions for Window, but I'm confused.  The docs say to add a
new user variable with these criteria    name: "QT_LOGGING_RULES"    value:
"digikam*=true" in the System Info panel.  I'm assuming this is the System
Information app in windows and the only variables I know of there are
environment variable and they have a different format.  Any help is greatly
appreciated.