[digiKam-users] Star ratings

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 07:17:42 BST 2021

In the digiKam default settings, the rating is only written to the database.
You have to activate the writing of rating information (or other) metadata in
digiKam Settings-> Metadata. In the sidecar settings, you can set whether
metadata should be written in the images or in additional sidecar data so as
not to change the original images.

Maik