[digiKam-users] (no subject)

Øystein Andresen-Sund oystein at pludge.com
Fri Jul 30 07:57:32 BST 2021

Hi,
I posted this question using Nabble a while back, but didn't get any
replies. Not sure if I did everything correctly. Please excuse me if you
have allready seen this question :-).

I'm batch printing photos using the print creator tool in Digikam. In the
"Select Page Layout" I have to go to print settings for each and one of my
selected photos to choose my media size. This is kind of a pain in the
****. Does anyone know if there are any way for to set this globally for
all images? Please see the screenshot below.

I'll highly appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks

[image: bilde.png]

Mvh Øystein Andresen-Sund