[digiKam-users] unable to remove stars

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:49:05 BST 2021

thanks Maik for the explanation, even if I don't catch all the
interactions between the options

effectively following option are set:
- rescan file when file is modified
- read  from sidecar

I think I don't need "the album monitoring for external changes during
runtime", until it is rescan at start-up or manualy triggered through
maintenance tool. As I said , I'm not targeting to modify metadata for
the Raw file outside DK, then which option(s) should I reset ?

regards
frederic