[digiKam-users] New user can't move or delete files from new folder locations

Eileen M. Gloster gloster123 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 18:25:43 BST 2021

Thank you for your reply. I hope the following info may help.

I am using digi version 7.2.0

Since I emailed, I removed all the collections I had imported, and tried
again adding just my Pictures folder.  I left the database location alone.

When I open digiKam, I still can not move or delete the photos in the
picture folder, but I can still move or delete the few pictures that
somehow are still in my digi-kam database holder.  I am including a
screenshots of my collection location, database settings from digikam, and
my filI do not know how to determine if I located my database files in a
fast location.

Also, when I tried to update to the new version, I got an error message
from the server: not found.