[digiKam-users] How to revert version changes?

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:55:07 BST 2021

Which digiKam version are you using? The problem that an original image is not
visible again if you delete the derived image has been resolved in newer
digiKam versions. You can also activate the original image in the setup so
that it is always visible.
In the event of a defective versioning, the "Repair hidden Items" function is
available in the context menu of the album view, which also repairs a
defective versioning. A restart may be necessary to run a scan of the
collection.

Maik