[digiKam-users] DigiKam crashing

hal revelstone77 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 21:14:45 BST 2021

I’m running DigiKam 7.2.0 on Win 10.  It was working perfectly for a while and then all of a sudden it started crashing after a few minutes.  No error or indication, just shuts down.  I tried uninstalling, renaming the DB files in Pictures, and reinstalling.  Now when it starts, a dialog pops up saying scanning for albums (or something to that effect) and that runs for a few minutes and then the shutdown happens again.  Is there anything I can do?