[digiKam-users] Issues with Date while importing images

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 17:56:26 BST 2021

The setting is in the digiKam settings under Camera. The text that the
metadata is not activated is a link, so clickable and leads you almost
directly there, then you are only one tab away.

Reading of metadata is deactivated by default for speed reasons, which is
significantly slower with GPhoto2 driver devices. But it is usable with memory
card drives.

Maik