[digiKam-users] Digikam 7.1 won't launch on MacOS Big Sur

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 19:16:49 GMT 2021

Hi,

If you use M1 computer based, you need to use the Rosetta2 emulator.

But i recommend highly checking out the 7.2.0 release candidate which
is so far better under macOS. I closed personality plenty of bugs and
make digiKAm fully compliant with Apple stuff.

Files is here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

Best regards

Gilles Caulier