[digiKam-users] How to Start Over from Scratch

Kris ellsinore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 18:15:24 GMT 2021

Thank you for the prompt response but, unfortunately, that file doesn't
seem to be the issue as my .config director is empty and does not
contain it.  I'm doing a search now to see if it's in a different
location, but it is proving to be a long, slow process, so I was
wondering if you had any other thoughts?

Thanks!