[digiKam-users] How to Start Over from Scratch

Kris ellsinore at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 15:42:17 GMT 2021

Hi!

Now that I've had a chance to play with the program for a bit, I find
that I need to start fresh and clean, but I'm having a bit of trouble
doing that.  I've used all the search terms I can think of, but they are
apparently not the right ones.

I've uninstalled -- several times (Revo Uninstaller) -- and
re-installed, including deleting app data and the database(s), but
apparently there's a configuration file somewhere that I'm missing.  I
don't get the installation wizard when I reinstall and my configuration
is getting more and more unwieldy as I continue my attempts.

I'd like to know where the program's file locations are so I can make
sure all the of them are deleted and start from the beginning.

DigiKam v. 7.1 on Win 10 using Sqlite

Thanks!