[digiKam-users] selective batch queue execution

frederic chaume frederic.chaume at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:11:20 GMT 2021

Hi all

I'm using DK7.1 and I have a problem with the batch queue manager
(problem was the same with previous releases)

let take an example: I have created 2 queues: #1 and #2  with different
workflows. now I would like to run only one

  * so I select #1 and click on run  => OK, the workflow is correctly
    executed on picture from #1
  * now I select the #2 and click on run => NOK , #2 is not executed,
    but #1 is executed instead.

and if I "run all" , then #1 and #2 are correctly executed

did I miss something ?

thanks for your help

frederic