[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 09:26:02 GMT 2021

I cannot reproduce a problem here with digiKam-7.2.0-RC and RawTherapee-5.8.
When RawTherapee is opened by digiKam a small window will appear that
RawTherapee is running in Gimp Plugin mode. This window must be confirmed with
OK, as long as the RawTherapee GUI is blocked. This window may be in the
background with you.

Maik