[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 08:59:51 GMT 2021

Hi Frederic,

I never tested the RAW import plugins under Windows only under Linux.

Maik has fixed a few bugs in these plugins for next 7.2.0. So please
check with the RC installer available here :

https://files.kde.org/digikam/

If the problems still persist, please open a file in bugzilla.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier