[digiKam-users] No selectable folders for root path

Edoardo Milan edoardo.milan at e.email
Sun Jan 17 00:36:40 GMT 2021

Dear all,

I'm running digiKam 7.1 on elementary os 5.1.7.
On the guided setup, I selected my Images folder as root folder for
digiKam.
Now I want to add my Documents folder to my albums in digiKam too...
but none of my home folders show up in the "add albums" dialog except
Images (already imported).
I'm attaching images where my folders are visible (Files app) and not
visible (digiKam). I looked for them everywhere on digiKam, but can't
find them.
This is quite weird, as you can tell I'm new to digiKam, and I have no
idea what's going on.

Kindly,

Edoardo