[digiKam-users] Migrating from Digikam 4 to 6

J D angrdtsk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 13:25:26 GMT 2021

Hi, and thanks for quick reply,

I got Digikam 6.4 along with a Linux distro, so updating it may not be that
simple.

Do I have any options in addition to using the migration tool?

What would be the preferred (hopefully future-proof) solution for this case?

BR,
angrdtsk

la 16. tammik. 2021 klo 15.13 Gilles Caulier (caulier.gilles at gmail.com)