[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

Hans-Peter Huth hans-ph at web.de
Tue Jan 12 16:54:17 GMT 2021

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 06:02:15 -0600 (CST)
Baytelfoto <baytelman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uninstalled the versions of flatpak and snap, now I got back to the 5.6
> version and now I can open in other programs.
>
> But is there a way not so complicated to install the latest version of
> Digikam without losing the option to open in other programs?
>
> Greetings

If your OS doesn't provide a recent version, try the official appimage
which should integrate better. See here:
https://download.kde.org/stable/digikam/7.1.0/digikam-7.1.0-x86-64.appimage.mirrorlist
(stable) or
https://download.kde.org/unstable/digikam/ (unstable).

HP

--
Why taunt me? Why upbraid me? I am merely a genius, not a god.