[digiKam-users] DK integration with rawtherapee

Rob Dueckman duke at dukey.org
Mon Jan 11 21:01:58 GMT 2021

So, you have three different version of Digikam installed.  (5.6, 7.0,
and 7.1)

As the 7.0 and 7.1 versions are either Snap or Flatpack versions, they
will be sandboxed and not able to run natively  install application
(ie. rawtherapee)

You should be able to run the appimage version of Digikam downloaded
from the Digikam.org site.  Make sure you uninstall all other versions
as they'll just confuse which version you are starting.

As stated earlier, running Digikam in a sandbox environment isn't
really productive as it requires data from outside of that sandbox, and
opening up excretions to allow access negates any "safety" the sandbox
gives in the first place.

Rob