[digiKam-users] flatpak instructions (for the README file)

brownphotographic brownphotographic at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 03:30:37 GMT 2021

I too am having problems with Open With on the flatpak version

I installed the flatpak version of digikam (7.1.0), and both the flatpak and
standard version of rawtherapee that's available in the software store (mint
v20).

Neither show up in digikam anywhere. I can't even go directly to the folder
where the .desktop app is for the flatpak.

I have flatseal installed and think I have enabled all possible directories.

Has anyone figured out how to get other apps to work with this flatpak
version? Open With is very broken.