[digiKam-users] Similarity & restrict to

Mario Frank mafrank at uni-potsdam.de
Fri Jan 8 07:14:57 GMT 2021

Hi from the off,

This options mimics somethlng like the extended search for duplicates search.
I wanted it to be powerful. But somehow it was not documented...

The semantics are/should be more like:
* only selected tab => search duplicates in albums or tags, use the viewed tab and ignore the other tab

* one of => search duplicates being in the selected albums or having the selected tags, use checkbox selection

*both => search duplicates that are both in one of the selected albums and have at least one of the selected tags.

*albums but not tags => search only duplicates in the selected albums that do not have the selected tags.

* tags but not albums => vice versa.

At least this is how i Implemented it IIRC.

Cheers,
Mario