[digiKam-users] digikam on Macbook M1 ? crash

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 13:45:46 GMT 2021

Good news. This is a solution to cross compile Apple M1 target under
Intel computer using Macports.

https://trac.macports.org/ticket/61999#comment:1

So, if all digiKam dependencies compile fine for M1 cpu, we will be
able to produce a native apple silicon macOS bundle soon.

Best regards

Gilles Caulier