[digiKam-users] digikam on Macbook M1 ? crash

Stefan Wulff stefan.wulff at gmx.de
Tue Jan 5 08:18:54 GMT 2021

Hi

Best wishes for the new year for you as well and thanks for the
quick response.

I'll install the debug Version during the day.

What do I have to do to get extended debug information? Does it popup
automatically?
And is there anything special to do for digikam really running with rosetta
or should MacOs recognize it by itself?

Best regards,
Stefan